How Funding Works
Types of Programs
|Up to 100K
Max. 50K USD
Max. 3M USD
Max. 1M USD
Max. 5M USD
|Twice a year
|Once a year
|Up to 6 months
|Up to 2 years
|Up to 1 year
|Up to 3 years
|All sectors except defense
|Selected by the BOD
Eligible Industry Fields
- The technology must be capable to commercialize and, also near commercialization or new market creation.
- It must be considered whether the technology could be potentially profitable through commercialization in industry fields such as IT (Information Technology), BT (Biology Technology), NT (Nano Technology), New Materials, ET(Environment Technology) and Aerospace Technology.
QualificationA Korean or Israeli private company must apply with a partner company with desire for joint industrial R&D collaborations and commercialization of technologies.
- Any incorporated companies including large enterprises, SMEs and venture companies.
Qualifications will be deprived if
- The proposed technology is same as the technology which is already supported by Korean or Israeli government
- The companies violate the law or regulation in Korea or Israel
- The companies do not comply with the policy or the regulation of KORIL-RDF
- All call for proposal will be published on different media channels such as: KORIL-RDF Website, Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy(MOTIE), Israel Innovation Authority, other related institutions, magazines etc.
- Submit a joint R&D proposal prepared by both a Korean company and an Israeli company. A proposal should be submitted to both offices in Israel and Korea.
? Please refer to KORIL procedures for further details.