KORIL R&D Program
Disrbursal of 1st grant
- Approved grant is disbursed three times a year and the first payment of the grant shall not exceed 40% of total approved project budget.
Submission of interm report (Only applicable KORIL R&D)
- An interm report form can be downloaded from KORIL
Guidelines & Forms and submitted via IIA Portal(Israeli
Company) or E-mail(Korean Company) to Ms.
Daniel Nam, Industry Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interim reports should include both techinical reports and fiscal reports.
- The purpose of the technical rerport is to enable KORIL-RDF to monitor project progress, and to justify any adjustments or modifications incurred by the project to the original work plan; furthermore, to provide KORIL-RDF a viable basis for continued disbursement of the grant award.
- The purpose of the fiscal reports is to enable KORIL-RDF to monitor actual expenditures on the project and to assist in decisions relating to the continued funding of the project.
- The technical and and fiscal reports for interm evaluation are to be submitted within 30 days following the expiration of the interim segment of the project. The interm segment is the mid way point of the entire project period.
- In the case of projects, which exceed 2 years, submission of the interm reports should be within 60 days of the ending of the interim segment.
Evaluation of interm report and disbursal of 2nd grant (Only applicable for KORIL R&D)
- After interm reports are evaluated by experts and KORIL-RDF, 30% of the 2nd grant is disbursed.
Submission of final report
- A final report form can be downloaded from KORIL
Guidelines & Forms and should be submitted via IIA
Portal(Israeli Company) or E-mail(Korean Company) to Ms.
Sooah Lee, Industry Analyst, email@example.com
- Final reports are to be submitted within 60 days following the completion of project.
Evaluation of final report and disbursal of final grant
- After final reports are evaluated by experts and KORIL-RDF, 30% of the final grant is disbursed.